- Nature of the business
- The capital available may affect the choice of business
- The number of members.
- Extent of liability of members.
- Commercial expediency.
- The extent and sphere of operation.
- Position of the law/statutory requirements.
- The cost of registration and expenses
- Speed of processing and completion of registration.
- Post registration compliance and regulatory supervision e.g. where persons intending to set up a business venture do not wish to be publishing their accounts and filing reports to CAC, they may be advised not to set up a public company.
- The desire of the client himself. The business venture which the client has in mind is to be considered, then fine tuned to meet up with the provisions of the law.
Factors Affecting Choice of Business Organisations was last modified: May 5th, 2021 by